Sunday, June 14, 2009

Its Been Way too Long!!




OK, first of all sorry I have been MIA on the blogging. I do realize (Ashley) that Ella has been a year old since Feb. ha!! I guess I have so much to update everyone on. Well Ella is now almost 16 mths old. She is a walking/talking machine and doesn't stop unless she is sleeping. She gets her energy from her daddy for sure, I only wish I had half her energy. Ella's favorite past time is DANCING. She LOVES to dance. She will dance anywhere she pleases too!! She doesn't even have to have music around. I think that saying "dance like no one is watching" came from Ella. Ella is now 21.32 lbs and 31 inches long. She is still in the 25% in weight and 75% in height. The Dr said from what she can tell she is always going to be petite. I guess there is nothing wrong with a petite girl. As far as her height she said she will be able to tell more about that when she is 2 yrs. We are VERY blessed to have a healthy, happy little girl. Ella will start school in September. Hallelujah!! Oops did I say that........... No I am just kidding but I think this will be GREAT for her as well as mommy. I am still working from home. It is going GREAT and I still LOVE it but its becoming a little bit of a juggling act. So she will be going to a Mother's Morning Out up at the church Monday and Wednesday from 9:30am to 2pm. They have a great program there and I know she is going to be so happy there.




As far as Eric and I we are doing GREAT. Still loving Nashville and hope/plan to stay here for awhile. I guess you never know where life will take you though! We have met some really great people here. We are VERY VERY sad but our closest friends Karen, Jon and Audrey are moving. They are like our Nashville family and we are really sad to see them go. We wish them the best, but we know we will stay in touch. Eric is still working for ADP and working very hard. He is taking a break from management and going back into sales until the economy turns around. He is actually looking forward to it and I know he will do GREAT. He always puts 110% into everything! Eric still enjoys doing yard work and planting flowers. I know that sounds a little strange but its VERY true. I will take pics just so you can be amazed a man can do such a GREAT job with flowers. He takes much pride in our yard. I think that is a good thing b/c if I was single our house would not have one flower planted unless I hired someone to do it. Me and yard work don't mix.




As far as me (mommy) I am doing great. As mentioned, I am still working from home and loving it. June was 6 yrs I have been at Pinnacle. I love it there and the people are just wonderful. I am very blessed to have such great co-workers. I miss them like crazy. Trust me, we talk a lot if not more than when I was there!! I have also gotten very involved in MOPS (Mother's of Pre-schooler's). Its a great program. I encourage every mom to find one in your area and get involved. Eric and I have also become very active in our church. We have the toddler class once a month in "God's Garden" AKA Sunday School. We are not really sure what message God was sending to us to but we took the message and ran with it. So to say the least its been interesting. ha!! The kids are a lot of fun but its also a "friendly" reminder to take my birth control ha!!




Well we are headed on vacation next month (4th of July) to Florida for a week so I am sure we will have tons of pics to post of Ella at the beach. We are looking forward to seeing MiMi and Pop Pop and all of our family. We get to meet our new addition to the family Miss Riley. We are so excited. In August its off to Jamaica with Eric's family so we have a very busy Summer ahead. Hope all is well with everyone. I promise to get better with my updates. Love you all!!






2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Amy, I can't believe how big Ella has gotten. She isn't a little girl anymore...too precious! Glad you are having a great time in Nashville and getting involved.

I teach the 2 year olds in Sunday school and I am exhausted by the time I come home. It definitely makes you think about having a lot of children :)

Grant and Sarah Schmeelk said...

Yay for an update! I have been patiently waiting....ha! She is growing so fast...I love it and yes she is a little small girl....but nothing wrong with....Braylen will probably have her daddies thighs...and calfs....ahhhh! Can't wait to see more pics in the next few months!