Sunday, June 22, 2008

She did it!!


Well on Friday 6/20 Miss Ella finally learned how to turn over!! I am so EXCITED for her. She has reached another milestone in her journey of life. Its sad to say but I missed the 1st time she did it. She was waking up from her nap and playing in her crib so I went downstairs to unload the dishwasher and do a few things before I got her up. I came back upstairs to check on her and there she was on her tummy rocking back and forth. I think she was a little shocked that she did it. I first thought maybe she just "accidentally" turned over so I didn't want to get my hopes up so I laid her on her side to see how she would react and as soon as I did that she flipped right over. She has done it a few more times since then too. Once she was even trying to bring her knees in together as if she was trying to crawl, but I know she is not that advanced! Its so funny how the smallest things are such a big deal now. You would have thought she had learned how to ride a bike from the excitement in my voice when I told Eric. I am just being a proud mommy and I am sure this is just one of the many milestones Ella will achieve.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

YEAH for Miss Ella! From one proud momma to another, the little things to make us happy becuase they are HUGE achievements. Hope you guys had fun with the Nortons :)

Kelly and Brent said...

I heard that you had started a blog...how exciting!!! I so glad to hear that you are liking Nashville and that you are having a wonderful time with beautiful Miss Ella. She is a doll!

I saw Braeden Norton for the first time on Friday since I saw you guys in the hospital when he was born. I can't believe how big he is...just all smiles! I know Ash was excited about coming up and visiting with you all. Hope all had a great time.

Kelly Willson Wardrop (one of Ashley's childhood friends)