Tuesday, February 10, 2009

4 Steps!!

Well today Feb 10th Ella took 4 steps on her own. We were playing on the floor together and she just started walking. It was CRAZY. She acted like she knew what she was doing and just went for it!! I was so happy for her!!! I tried to get her to do it again, but she didn't do it. I guess this is just the beginning then!! Just wanted to share it with everyone. I don't have any pics or video b/c I wasn't expecting it so my camera wasn't around. I am sure she will do it again and I will be sure to capture the moment. Hope all is well with everyone. Please keep Eric's family in your prayers. His Uncle Bob passed away yesterday. He was a great guy that could always make you laugh. He will be missed. We love you Uncle Bob.

2 comments:

Grant and Sarah Schmeelk said...

Yay for Ella....what a great 1 year present....hahah!

The Nortons said...

Good for Ms. Ella...now your life is really about to change! New things at new levels!!! haha! So sorry to hear about Eric's uncle...he will definitely be in our prayers!