Tuesday, January 27, 2009

11 Months


Ok, so I have been working on this since Tuesday!! Its been a long week and a busy one at that!
Wow our little Ella is 11 months today (the 27th). I can't believe how much she has grown. Just the other night I was looking at old pictures of her and she doesn't even look like the same baby to me. She is truly the love of my life and makes me so happy and proud to her mom. She is still not walking, but I know its just a matter of time. She can stand tall for long periods of time and cruise from one thing to the next but she just won't take that step. I am on pins and needles b/c I know its just a matter of time. She is still talking all the time and some words I can make out, but the rest is all Ella lingo! Her new obsession is Woody from the Toy story. Our nephew Dylan had one at Christmas and she was always playing with it. So MeMaw (Eric's mom) found her one and sent it. Woody went everywhere with us. He went to Kroger, Church, dinner you name it he has gone. Well one night at dinner he was left and they couldn't find him. Its a good thing she is still too young to understand b/c it was like he was never around in the first place. Out of sight out of mind. As parents though you feel like you have to replace it b/c she loved him so much. Well we called around and looked on the internet for some reason woody is a HOT comity. Well MiMi (my mom) found him in South Florida. It was more to ship him here than the actual cost of the doll. Well Woody is back!!! She is so happy with him again. The new rule though is Woody doesn't leave the house. He has to stay here!!


Ella had her "real" first playdate today (Tues). It was at 10am so I knew she wasn't going to last long b/c that is typically around her morning nap time. She had a GREAT time and played with all the other children. She was the youngest but she LOVES other "little" people so she was in her glory. She lasted about an 1hr or so and she ended up taking a nap at their house ha!! Only Ella. I guess she gets that from me. When I am tired I will sleep anywhere at any time!! So Sara set up a pack and play and Ella was OUT!! She had a great time and we can't wait to do it again.

Another thing Ella is doing and probably shouldn't be is standing in her grocery cart. Her Aunt Julie and Uncle Ryan got her a Fisher Price sing along grocery cart. Instead of playing with all the "groceries" that go in it she takes them all out and sits it. Here are a few photos we took of her. She is a mess!! Each day is something new with her. We hope everyone is doing well and your New Year has started of great!! My pics are soon to come! I haven't downloaded them yet.

2 comments:

Fahring Family said...

So Sweet and exciting! She is growing so fast! Too precious!
Give everyone there a hug for us! We miss you guys!

Grant and Sarah Schmeelk said...

I love it.....! She is growing so fast....Braylen is also...I was just looking back at her newborn pics and I was thinking...where has the time gone...but it has only been 4 1/2 months...crazy! Can't wait to see the big birthday pics!