Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July





Well let's see where to begin with all of our new adventures............. Well we flew out Wednesday morning to see MeMe and PopPop in Florida. I was a nervous wreck about how this was going to work with me and Ella on a plane together, but she really impressed me. I knew she was a laid back baby but she proved herself to me for sure. She feel asleep from the minute we hit the run way to when we landed coming and going!! When we got to Florida we went by PopPop's office so they could meet Ella. They all loved her and I think she enjoyed herself as well ha! We then went to my parents house and relaxed. I was exhausted at this point and it was only noon! Then PopPop (my grandfather) came over to meet Ella!! I didn't know he was coming over so that was a nice surprise. We got some great pics of them together. Ella really liked PopPop. Later that night my friend from High school came over with her little boy. Ella and Powers had a great time together and then Ella passed out!! She was so tired from all the excitement in one day! On Thursday after a visit with Sara and Will we headed to Amelia Island. My Aunt and Uncle live there and all our family was in town for the holiday weekend. It was Ella's first "real" visit to the beach. On the 4th the plantation has a HUGE parade and everyone decorates their golf cart. Ella was in her first parade and you can see how excited she was! ha She fell asleep the entire time. That evening we cooked out and enjoyed a wonderful fireworks show. Again, Ella fell asleep so I watched them from inside which was nice and relaxing. Saturday we had a day at the beach. Ella came down for a little bit. Mainly for pics of her "toes" in the sand. All in all we had a very nice visit with all of our family. Ella enjoyed meeting everyone and can't wait to go back.

No comments: