Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our Weekend




We had a nice weekend as a family. Friday we went to dinner and came home and crashed. I guess we came off a long week after a holiday weekend the week before. On Saturday it was so pretty but HOT!! so we took Ella to the pool with my friend Sara and her girls. Ella got to go in the baby pool for a little bit. I think she is starting to like it a little bit more. She loves her bath time so I am sure she will enjoy the pool more as she gets older. Today we went to church and out to lunch. Ella has finally figured out that when we are at restaurants she wants to be out of her car seat. She wants to sit up at the table with us, I think she feels left out ha. We really enjoy her company however she is becoming a pistol to take out to dinner. She will fuss until we give in to her and let her out. I am trying not to spoil her and do this every time, but we are in a restaurant and I feel bad for other people trying to enjoy their night out. Its amazing how much she has picked up on just in 4 mths. She wants to drink out of our cups with a straw I might add and wants to hold her spoon when she eats her cereal. She REALLY wants what we eat but that is not happening for awhile. I guess breast milk could be pretty boring everyday ha! I give her a bottle everyday with breast milk just so she will take a bottle from someone else in case I need to go out. Her new thing with that is she holds the bottle herself. I have to assist of course but she will hold it with both hands and chug away!! Ella was having a fussy day today so we decided to take her to the park here. Its the "Charlie Daniels" park and its so nice. I was amazed at everything they had. Here are a few pics from our day at the park. We were in our play clothes so please excuse how we are dressed. I promise Ella dresses to the "T" usually but I didn't want to change her since she was already being Miss Fussy Pants!! All in all Ella is doing great. Amazing us more and more everyday with everything she learns. We love her to pieces and look forward to each day with her and what it has in store for us!! Its always something.

2 comments:

The Nortons said...

Glad to hear that you guys had a great weekend! Ella looks like she is going to LOVE the outdoors!! :o) Better start looking into some playgrounds for the back yard! ;O)

Amanda and Tyler Shelley said...

love the pictures! I enjoy reading about Ella. You are doing a great job! I hope you guys are well!

Love Amanda