Tuesday, July 8, 2008

YUMMY!!




Sunday was a BIG day for Miss Ella. She got to have her rice cereal for the first time. I was planning on waiting a little longer, but when we went to Dr for her 4 month check up they suggested her wait until she was closer to 6 months UNLESS she was "interested" in our food and/or was able to hold her head up. Well the entire time we were in Florida she was trying to eat everyone's food. HA! She was always trying to grab at everyone's plate and would get fussy that she was not eating so I figured it might be time. Well she LOVES it!! You would have thought we fed her a steak dinner. I am sure it was to her considering she has been exclusively on breast milk for 4 1/2 mths now. I always heard they won't finish the first bowl the first time you give it to them and she ate it alllllllll. It wasn't much anyway but I was still surprised she ate it all!! I think she had more on her than what actually went in her tummy. You will notice she doesn't have a bib on b/c she was trying to eat that too so we had to take it off! ha She is just loving her cereal. I can only imagine what she will do with fruits and veggies at 6 months. That is all our excitement for now. We are planning on having a laid back week and weekend since we have been so busy. Hope all is well with everyone.

1 comment:

The Nortons said...

YAY!! I bet she does love it! :o) She's so freakin' cute..I miss her!! (And you too!) Glad to hear that you had a great time with your family in FL and Amelia...there's nothing like family! :o)